Tagged by pinkiuspiekus:
- Always post the rules
- Answer the questions from the person who tagged you
- Write 11 new ones
- Tag 11 people and link them to the post
1. What’s your dream vocation, assuming pesky things like money and/or having to pass requisite math classes weren’t an issue? Jedi.
We’re counting boundaries of time, space, and fictionality as “pesky things,” right?
2. Choose three characters from three different fandoms and write a one-sentence ‘fic about them.
a). Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars):
It’s only the repetition of Yoda’s words in his head—the boy you trained, gone, he is—that gives him the strength to swing at his opponent’s limbs, because it is Vader, not Anakin, whom he is fighting, for Anakin no longer exists; two decades later, he will tell Luke Skywalker that his father is dead and believe every word he is saying.
b). Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars: The Clone Wars) (which is *totally* a different fandom than Star Wars yep):
And the white-hot anger which has been burning in him since he first saw Clovis standing so close to her is suddenly no longer containable; he gives in to the man’s taunts and lashes out with hands and feet and Force—he shoves his opponent into a table and onto the floor and it’s not until after several more seconds of using him as a punching bag that he realizes: there had been a crack when Clovis’s head hit the table, and he’s no longer fighting back, no longer moving, and there’s blood, and something essential is draining into the Force, and Padme is screaming, and nothing will ever be the same again.
c). Ferus Olin (Jedi Quest)(it also counts as a different fandom, shhhhh):
He knows he is considered a model Padawan and has never derived any particular pride in it—the teachings of the Jedi Order resonate so strongly within him that it would be more difficult to disobey or ignore them than it is to live them out—so it confuses him when he finds himself particularly, almost viciously, satisfied after winning a training duel with Anakin Skywalker; there is something about the younger boy that brings out his competitive streak and spurs him to demonstrate what a real Jedi looks like, though for reasons he can’t quite understand, it is Anakin himself whom he wishes to impress.
3. Share a quote that really resonates with you and explain why.
“There is a thin semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish.” - Welcome to Night Vale.
Why? It just speaks to my soul, I guess.
4. Favorite kind of Girl Scout cookie? Thin Mints, of course.
5. A musical is being made about your life, what is it called? Bonus: Who plays you?
The musical is called My Fair Laptop and it stars anyone who is better than the real me at singing.
6. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.
7. Favorite board game? Trivial Pursuit.
8. Who is your favorite Chipmunk? (A Chipette is also acceptable). Jeanette.
9. Name a favorite trope or characteristic that you can never get enough of in fandom. AUs. All the AUs.
10. What’s your weirdest kink? Sine-Gordon kinks.
11. Favorite smell? Brownies baking.
1. If you could prevent the death of one fictional character, who would it be?
2. If you could kill off one fictional character, who would it be?
3. You must read one of the following fanfics: a well-written story about a pairing you hate, or a grammatically flawed, somewhat OOC story about your OTP/BrOTP. Which do you choose?
4. Congratulations! You’ve won a million dollars. All of it must be spent at the same store, and whatever you don’t spend in one week will disappear. Where do you go?
5. Favorite vegetable?
6. Would you rather watch only low-quality bootleg versions of movies for the rest of your life, or only have access to dial-up Internet?
7. What is something that you’ve always wanted to do, but never gotten around to actually doing?
8. Would you rather live somewhere where it’s always raining, or somewhere that’s always hot and sunny? Assume that water supply isn’t a problem (e.g. there’s no drought if you choose sunny).
9. What talent would you like to have that you don’t have already?
10. To prevent yourself from freezing to death, you must burn EITHER a stack of $20 bills (or your country’s equivalent), or the only remaining copy of your favorite book. Which do you choose?
11. You have the power to bring one extinct species back to life. What species do you choose?
Tagging: catie-does-things, leia-buns, shitwheresmylightsaber, jedirangerpenguin, ladywindupbird, thishereanakinguy, jah14rants, rebelrebeluniverse, placatedrive, shaaktirules, princess-anakin.